Source: Facebook Post by Senator Eric Lesser on March 14, 2020
Today, Secretary Sudders announced changes in MassHealth coverage to help increase access to #COVID19 testing and treatment.Senator Eric Lesser
- MassHealth will cover all coronavirus testing and treatment
- Effective today, MassHealth is allowing early refills and 90-day supplies of medicine.
- MassHealth will cover telemedicine and has expanded telehealth and telephonic services
- If you meet the income standard, need COVID-19 testing, and do not have health insurance, you will be automatically enrolled in MassHealth
- MassHealth has expanded insurance eligibility for uninsured residents who turn up at hospitals with an illness